We are looking for a talented account officer to join our team. The account officer helps the account manager to manage the relationships with clients on daily activities, and provides the needed support for the client.
- Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts.
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentations; understanding account requirements.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential accounts; explaining GeniusTags’ product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Manage existing accounts including;
- Conduct GeniusTags’ product training and ensure the project team readiness
- Support the team in the project configuration and responding to their inquiries during the project
- Coordinating with colleagues as necessary to secure the project needs (Cards, terminals, onsite support, etc..)
- keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints
- Process data and do conduct business analysis to identify aspects to be improved
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing GeniusTags products and services
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, or a similar field.
- Good communication skills
- Can communicate in English, French, and Arabic
- Good experience in technology
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Able to maintain customer confidentiality.
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
- Ability to handle the stressful situation appropriately
- 2+ years of customer services experience with agency background desirable
GeniusTags is a software solutions company that was founded by entrepreneurs with a long experience in the IT and humanitarian sectors. GeniusTags aims to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the public sector by providing innovative technology and software solutions.
GeniusTags has several products which add a great amount of value and quality to the work and services of humanitarian and other public organizations.