We are looking to hire an Accountant and admin assistant with an analytical mind and fantastic organizational skills. Accountant is expected to be detail oriented, have strong problem-solving skills, work comfortably under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Prepare income tax returns and corporate reporting requirements.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements, bank reports, and various detailed analysis reports
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Calculating salaries, overtime earnings, and vacation deductions.
- Organize the cash box and ensure petty cash log is up to date
- Entering payroll information and maintaining payroll files.
- Provide the needed support for the sales team to create projects’ invoices.
- Support finance manager in developing a monthly financial statement that include cash flow, profit and loss statements, and balance sheets.
- Resolve account payable and receivable issues or queries.
- Support finance manager in to manage banking, accounts and balances effectively and efficiently, including undertaking monthly bank reconciliations, foreign exchange management as and cash flow management in a timely manner
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Works with the CPA and provide the needed invoices, documents to conduct tax audits, and general ledger preparation.
- Support finance manager to complete end of month, end of year close procedures.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Organize and maintain files and databases in a confidential manner
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and reservations as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related.
- 1 year of Accounting work experience.
- Sound understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Experience working with Accountant software like QuickBooks.
- Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Critical thinker with a high proficiency in calculation.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent report writing, communication and IT skills.
- Advanced competency in Microsoft Office.
GeniusTags is a software solutions company that was founded by entrepreneurs with a long experience in the IT and humanitarian sectors. GeniusTags aims to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the public sector by providing innovative technology and software solutions.
GeniusTags has several products which add a great amount of value and quality to the work and services of humanitarian and other public organizations.