We are looking for a talent Business Development Specialist to join our team. The primary role of the Business Development Specialist is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. Also to play a role in improving the marketing efforts.
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with Managing Director to achieve revenue goals.
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, and web site.
- Explain prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients
- Develop and deliver pitches for potential clients
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Assemble all presentation materials and maintain all business development materials.
- Develop new business plans and monitor all mergers and acquisitions.
- Supervise the client relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Update our website and social media pages with new content
- Communicate with sales department to get media material about running projects
- Conduct meeting with client to produce a success story
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience working in a business role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great leadership skills.
- Top-notch analytical skills — you must have an eye for detail!
- A familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite
GeniusTags is a software solutions company that was founded by entrepreneurs with a long experience in the IT and humanitarian sectors. GeniusTags aims to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the public sector by providing innovative technology and software solutions.
GeniusTags has several products which add a great amount of value and quality to the work and services of humanitarian and other public organizations.