We are looking for a competent Help desk technician to provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems. This position will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email or in person.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Design and set up Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and provide the needed level of support to resolve network problems.
- Resolving problems with networks, internet connection, printers, and other computer systems
- Provides support to users for problems with all currently supported applications including, but not limited to various MS Office Suite, E-Mail, Cloud solutions and Student System software packages.
- Coordinates the Technology Hardware Repair / Software process with the authorized repair vendor(s).
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Follow up with customers and users to ensure complete resolution of issues
- Redirect unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide needed information on IT products or services
- Coordinate with the system admin to conduct the needed installation, software updates or problem solving.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Collect feedback to determine patterns and issues such that they can be resolved, or FAQs can be provided to customer to ease in troubleshooting
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Arabic required, Turkish and English are preferable
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field / courses is preferable
GeniusTags is a software solutions company that was founded by entrepreneurs with a long experience in the IT and humanitarian sectors. GeniusTags aims to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the public sector by providing innovative technology and software solutions.
GeniusTags has several products which add a great amount of value and quality to the work and services of humanitarian and other public organizations.