We are looking to employ a project-driven and customer-oriented organized project manager. The project manager’s responsibilities include follow up on daily basis on the implementation of the project, follow up on client requests, preparing the needed reports, as well as monitoring the client usage of the system and seek ways to improve the process of delivering solutions to the client.
- Be the primary point of contact with the client for this project.
- Help the client through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share, and in-person meetings.
- Follow up with the client on the project activities and be fully aware of the project implementation progress.
- Follow any request from the client-side and Ensure resource availability and allocation to support the client in their request(s).
- Keep an eye on SLA to make sure that the response to the client meets with the response matrix.
- Conduct a frequent meeting with the client (Weekly / bi-weekly) to monitor the progress on project implementation and adjust the plan accordingly.
- Conduct internal meetings with other departments to make sure that all customer’s requests are on track.
- Liaise between the client and internal teams including technical and operational needs.
- Participate with the client to create the distribution plan and make sure all markets are ready
(technically) to start the process.
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product.
- Ensure that all project’s deliverables are delivered on time, within the scope and budget.
- Report and escalate to management as needed based on the response matrix and the severity of each case.
- Design the report and work frequently with the client to check any discrepancies of the reports.
- Identify and obtain the needed data and information elements required to produce analysis and information products.
- Manage the field team to support the client requests on the field.
- Proven working experience in project management.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong experience with analyzing big data and generate reports.
- Fluency in English is preferable
- Previous experience in CVA is prefearable
GeniusTags is a software solutions company that was founded by entrepreneurs with a long experience in the IT and humanitarian sectors. GeniusTags aims to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the public sector by providing innovative technology and software solutions.
GeniusTags has several products which add a great amount of value and quality to the work and services of humanitarian and other public organizations.