We are looking to hire a projects manager with exceptional leadership skills and sold projects management experience. The Projects Manager is responsible for leading projects teams in planning, delivering, and closing E-Voucher and E-distribution projects running over GeniusTags systems by managing resources, schedules, financials and adhere to quality. In addition to manger the relation with the client and coordinate the relation with other departments, as well as building and enhance the process of delivering solutions to the clients.
- Lead the projects planning, implementation, closing, and fulfilling the best practices to achieve the projects
- Oversee all the ongoing projects to ensure that all deliverables are on time, within the scope and budget, and guarantee the customer satisfaction
- Lead and manage projects team including project officers, field officers, and other assigned resources
- Supervise, coordinate, and follow up projects needs with the field team and other departments.
- Supervise and lead the communication with clients for all projects
- Manage and coordinate the support process to ensure the commitment to SLA
- Manage client requests and ensure resource availability and allocation
- Supervise and manage meetings with the client and other departments
- Identify and apply best practices and elicit the lessons learned
- Develop policy and standard operating procedure (SOP) for the project department
- Participate in proposal and budget preparation
- Ensure all project-related documents are prepared and well archived
- Regular reporting to management as well as cases escalation when needed based on the severity
- Identify and obtain the needed data and information elements required to produce products analysis and plans
- College or University degree
- PMP, ACP, PMD, or any accredited project management certificate
- At least three years of experience with projects management
- Previous experience in the humanitarian sector like Voucher Cash-based projects is highly preferable
- Experience with Agile modality and Kanban board
- Fluent in Arabic and English (Reading and Writing)
- Additional languages (French, Turkish, Spanish) are highly preferred
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and task management skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office software especially Word, Excel, Teams, and MS Projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under projects’ pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work effectively in a team environment
- Technology-driven and ability to work efficiently with different systems
GeniusTags is a software solutions company that was founded by entrepreneurs with long experience in the IT and humanitarian sectors. GeniusTags aims to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the public sector by providing innovative technology and software solutions.
GeniusTags has several products which add a great amount of value and quality to the work and services of humanitarian and other public organizations.