We are looking to employ a project-driven and customer-oriented organized projects officer. The project officer’s responsibilities include planning and following up on implementing E-Voucher and E-distribution projects running over GeniusTags systems. In addition to follow up on client requests, prepare the needed reports, and monitor the client usage of the system and seek ways to improve the process of delivering solutions to the client. The project officer will work under the projects manager’s supervision.
- Be the primary point of contact with the client for this project
- Help the client through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share, and in-person meetings
- Prepare and follow up projects’ plans and be fully aware of the project implementation progress, ensuring all the best practices are followed up
- Follow any client request and ensure resource availability and allocation to support the client in their request(s)
- Keep an eye on SLA to ensure that the response meets with the response matrix.
- Conduct frequent meetings with the client (Weekly / bi-weekly) to monitor the progress on project implementation and adjust the plan accordingly
- Coordinate and follow up projects needs with the field team and other departments.
- Identify best practices and lessons learned
- Prepare, collect and review project-related documents
- File, scan, send soft and hard copies of projects documents as required by GeniusTags internal processes
- College or University degree
- At least one year of experience with project management
- Fluent in Arabic and English (Reading and Writing)
- Additional languages (French, Turkish, Spanish) are highly preferred
- Excellent organizational and task management skills and the ability to anticipate projects’ needs
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office software (especially Word, Excel, Teams, and Projects)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under projects’ pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Technology-driven and ability to work with systems
GeniusTags is a software solutions company that was founded by entrepreneurs with long experience in the IT and humanitarian sectors. GeniusTags aims to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the public sector by providing innovative technology and software solutions.
GeniusTags has several products which add a great amount of value and quality to the work and services of humanitarian and other public organizations.