Project Officer-French Speaker
We are looking to employ a project-driven and customer-oriented organized projects officer. The project officer’s responsibilities include planning and following up on implementing E-Voucher and E-distribution projects running over GeniusTags systems. In addition to following up on client requests, preparing the needed reports, monitoring the client usage of the system, and seeking ways to improve the process of delivering solutions to the client. The project officer will work under the Program Manager’s supervision.
- Be the primary point of contact with the client for his/her assigned projects and assist the client through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share, and in-person meetings
- Prepare and follow up projects plans and be fully aware of the project implementation progress, ensuring all the best practices are followed up.
- Follow any client request and ensure resource availability and allocation to support the client in their request(s)
- Keep an eye on Services Level Agreement (SLA)with the client and ensure that the company response is in line with the agreed-upon response matrix
- Conduct frequent meetings with the client (Weekly / bi-weekly) to monitor the progress on project implementation and adjust the plan accordingly
- Coordinate and follow up on project needs with the field team and other departments.
- Identify best practices and lessons learned
- Prepare, collect and review project-related documents
- File, scan, and send soft and hard copies of projects documents as required by GeniusTags internal processes
- Bachelor’s degree in business, or a related field
- At least two year of experience with project management (knowledge of CVA projects is a plus)
- Fluent in French, and advanced knowledge in English and/or Arabic is a must
- Excellent organizational and task management skills and the ability to anticipate projects’ needs
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office software (especially Word, Excel, Teams, and Projects)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under project pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Technology-driven and ability to work with systems
GeniusTags is a software solutions company that was founded by entrepreneurs with a long experience in the IT and humanitarian sectors. GeniusTags aims to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the public sector by providing innovative technology and software solutions.
GeniusTags has several products which add a great amount of value and quality to the work and services of humanitarian and other public organizations.